From time to time, we have openings to join our close knit professional team. A family run business established over 40 years ago, we pride ourselves on delivering excellent products, backed up with knowledgeable and friendly customer service. If this sounds like a company you would like to be part of, then have a look below and see what vacancies we currently have.
Office Based, Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Negotiable Based on Experience
Established in 1973 we are a family run commercial B2 & Digital Print company with a broad base of clients across the UK. We pride ourselves on excellent quality, outstanding attention to detail and a high level of customer service to our extensive range of clients. We run out of a 25,000 sq ft facility in West Sussex, close to the A23 and Gatwick Airport, running several Litho and Digital presses alongside a wide range of finishing plant.
We have a vacancy available for an experienced salesperson, the ideal candidate will have worked within the print industry for a few years, have a robust knowledge of print, excellent customer relations skills, keen attention to detail, a professional manner and be able to demonstrate the ability to open new doors and build long term business relationships.
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B, outside sales with emphasis on commercial print preferred.
- General knowledge of basic software programs such as MS Office and CRM database systems.
- Highly organised, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no instruction, as well as an ability to work in a team setting.
- Proactively identify and research new customer and new project opportunities
- Identify decision makers within prospects and successfully gain entrance
- Work through the sales process from lead identification to project launch
- Leverage company resources as the opportunity necessitates
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all levels within the prospect and customer organisations. Know the customer’s business.
- Manage customer product and delivery expectations
- Collaborate internally to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain regular contact with customers to answer questions on and guide customers through product choices and options, provide information on pricing, and address any quality or service concerns or technical questions
- Enter daily sales activity into CRM
- Provide regular updates on monthly forecast to ensure accurate reporting
- Continually learn how technology can help customers meet their objectives (for instance web to print)
- Proven sales ability and strengths meeting a range of customer needs
- Experience in consultative selling and hunting for new sales opportunities
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Demonstrated superior opening and closing skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through
For more details, please email Ed Thomson with an attached CV. NO AGENCIES PLEASE